|WYLD Usage Statistics:
All Databases - Monthly Usage ReportsSee Also: Chilton Library | Gale Legal Forms
Usage Summary / All libraries
|Year||Sessions||Searches||Full Text Retrievals|
- Usage is reported based on the location id used in the access URL
- See contract details at http://wyld.state.wy.us/wyld/gale/
- Contract changed - many databases dropped in December 2013
- Grzimek's Animal Life Online was discontinued by Gale on June 30, 2012
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online & Nineteenth Century U.S. Newspapers contract began May 2009
- Opposing Viewpoints statewide contract began July 2007
- Literature Resource Center contract began July 1, 2004
Sessions: Cycle of user activities that starts when a user connects to a database and ends by connecting to another database or leaving the service through a logout or timeout due to user inactivity.
Searches: A specific intellectual query submitted through a search form to the database.
Retrievals: Sum of all full text abstract and extended citation records examined downloaded or otherwise supplied to user to the extent these are recordable and controlled by the Gale server rather than the browser.For questions about this page contact: Desiree Saunders, firstname.lastname@example.org