|WYLDCAT Members Regional Council||wyldcat members
Region 2: Big Horn, Hot Springs, Park, Washakie Counties
Region 3: Campbell, Crook, Johnson, Sheridan, Weston Counties
Region 4: Converse, Natrona, Niobrara Counties
Region 5: Albany, Goshen, Laramie, Platte Counties
Region 6: Carbon, Lincoln, Sweetwater, Uinta Counties
- Jill Mackey, Chair (2015) - email@example.com
- Adam Van Sickle, Region I representative (2015) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- unappointed , Region II representative (2012) -
- Jodi Quesnell, Region III representative (2012) - Jodi.Quesnell2@va.gov
- Karen Hopkins, Region IV representative (pending replacement) (2010) - email@example.com
- Cara Nett, Region V representative (2012) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marilyn Heiner, Region VI representative (pending replacement) (2010) - email@example.com
- unappointed , Recorder -
MEMBERS: The Council consists of the representative elected from each of the six designated regions, the Vice President/President-Elect, and the non voting ex officio representative(s) from the state library. A Regional representative does not need to be a delegate.
REGIONAL REPRESENTATIVE ELECTIONS, TERMS OF OFFICE AND VACANCIES:
One regional representative is elected to serve from each of the designated regions for a two year term. Terms are staggered so that approximately one half of the council is selected each year in order to promote continuity on the Council and its committees.
Regional Council representatives are elected and begin serving for two years, at the close of the first meeting of the Council after the annual meeting of the network. No representative shall be eligible for election to more than two consecutive terms.
WYLDCAT Members Bylaws - June 2010