technotes & documentation
ILS users group
wyoming state library > wyld technical support > members > committees > training > skills checklists
SKILLS: Director's Station Skills Checklist
- Know the General Skills and be signed up for the appropriate distribution list.
- Log in procedures for Directors Station (username/password)
- Navigate the Dashboard
- Navigate with the Fly-Out/Popout Menu Bar
- Use SwiftHelp Tutorials and the Multimedia Training Films
- Know how to create a report
- Know how to use dimensions to limit your report
- Know how to sort column by ascending or descending values
- Know how to save and export your report using Excel
- Know how to access context sensitive online helps.
- Know how to use the calculator.
- Know when to contact the WYLD Office when other helps don't help.
- Know how to use the SirsiDynix customer resources via the SD Support Center. Contact the WYLD Office for access.
- Understand and manage reports using Reports Skills Checklist
Recommended Director's Station Reports
- Item Counts by Location
- Item Counts Added Monthly by Location
- Daily Circulation Statistics
- Circulation limited by Hour and Day
- Patron Counts (Current and Inactive)
- Hold Counts (Current and Ancient)
- Bill Counts (Current and Ancient)
- Monthly Circulation Statistics (including Monthly added Items and Patrons)
- Yearly Circulation Statistics
- Dusty Book Counts
- Prediction As Late (Issuelate) Report
- Serial Claim Notices (Serclaimntc) Report
- List of Your Library's Serial Control Records (Serctlist) Report