online quality homepage
| network members homepage
Online Quality Committee
Wednesday, March 28th, 2007, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Call to Order
- Roll call
- Absent – Mary Jane, Susan Stanton, Stephen Sarazin.
- Changes or additions to the agenda, approve agenda and minutes from last
meeting Feb. 28, 2007.
- Kay Carlson would like to discuss diacritics. Approve agenda as amended.
Approved minutes from last meeting.
- Serials update – any news from reports sent out?
- Bobbi said she was surprised by the number of libraries that had more than 60 items on the serials records.
- Discuss links for academic libraries to Serials Solutions Central Search
- Des stated that Article Linker is currently being tested with Sheridan College on the Taz server.
- Proposed timeline for revising Database Guidelines
- Bobbi suggested the committee wait until we go to the java client before revising the guidelines. Beth stated the committee would put the guidelines on hold for a year.
- Annual report specifications
- Beth as committee chair asked for feedback from the committee members so she can draft a final document for the annual WYLD meeting in June.
- Schedule next meeting
- The next meeting will be Wednesday, May 2nd, at 10:00 am.