Around the State
- Christine Engel has replaced Pat Buchanan as a Campbell County Library Board member. Buchanan moved out of state.
- The Natrona County Public Library has several new staff members and some new assignments Angela Shumate, community relations coordinator; Heidi Walker, volunteer coordinator; Justin Keeler, reference librarian; Gayla Peterman, circulation clerk; Amber French, government documents specialist; Bridget Veauthier, young adult specialist; Anne Pepper, reference librarian; and Blake Evans, custodian.
- Patty Myers, Platte County Library director, was mentioned as an “historical expert” in a Jan. 8, 2002, episode of “Vendetta” shown on the History Channel.
- The Laramie County Library System Board of Directors unanimously voted on the site of the new central library building.
The future site of the library will be located on the western side of Pioneer between 22nd and 23rd streets, pending voter approval of funding in November. The preliminary designs indicate a two-story structure with a parking lot on the land west of this block.
For more information on the project, call the library at 307/635-1032, Ext. 121, or visit
- The Teton County Library’s Grant Writing Center offers free grant mentorship to nonprofit organizations through the center at its reference desk.
The center matches nonprofit organizations with a grant mentor who provides up to five hours of professional consultation for
specific project proposals.
To request a mentor or to learn more, interested people should contact Suzanne Morlock at 307/733-2164, Ext. 130.
February Outrider |
Front Page |
Personnel-ly Speaking |
Trustees' Corner |
Around the State |
Wyoming Facts |
P3M home |
WSL home |