Guide to OpenBiblio
These videos and instructions were prepared several years prior and show much older versions of these programs.
Please consult the OpenBiblio site and forums for more current information.
Also note that this guide was not prepared by Information Technology staff.
It was prepared using several online sources and some trial and error, and it does not reflect any expert knowledge on these programs.
Please check the instructions with your technical staff, particularly where it calls for altering the php.ini configuration file.
The Wyoming State Library cannot provide any technical assistance on OpenBiblio beyond what is provided on this resource page.
- OpenBiblio training webinar (01/14/2010, 50 minutes)
- 00:00 Start
- 03:50 About OpenBiblio / introduction to installing
- 04:50 Install (using EasyPHP)
- 18:00 Login, Admin, introduction to other tabs
- 20:15 MARC records
- 23:30 Cataloging - Import MARC records from Library of Congress and book vendors
- 40:00 Circulation - New Members, Checkout
- 44:00 Reports - Adding new reports
- 46:45 Backups
- OpenBiblio installation instructions
- Download EasyPHP
- Download OpenBiblio (.zip file)
- OpenBiblio Basics: A guide to getting started
- Additional resources
Questions or comments may be addressed to:
Wyoming State Library
2800 Central Ave.
Cheyenne, WY 82002