This database indexes United States patents issued from 1867 to the present in which one or more of the inventors were from Wyoming.
Each record provides a link to the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) website.
Scanned patents are available in PDF format. Learn more here.
Search for Patents
Top 10 Classifications on Wyoming patents, 1975-2010:
- Wells (Class 166)
- Chemistry: Molecular Biology and Microbiology (Class 435)
- Chemistry of Inorganic Compounds (Class 423)
- Land Vehicles (Class 280)
- Liquid Purification or Separation (Class 210)
- Typewriting Machines (Class 400)
- Coating Processes (Class 427)
- Stock Material or Miscellaneous Articles (Class 428)
- Land Vehicles: Bodies and Tops (Class 296)
- Electrical Computers and Digital Processing Systems: Multicomputer Data Transferring (Class 709)